A little relaxation.
DG baby scan would Like to Welcome Jennifer Orr to our team from Forth sports and remedial massage.
A little information about massage during pregnancy:
Jennifer is a fully qualified massage therapist and will be working from the studio a few days a week.
A woman's body undergoes many hormonal and physical changes during pregnancy. Massage during this time can help you adjust to these changes and prepare for childbirth.
There are multiple benefits to pregnancy massage, including :
- Reduction in stress
- Promotes relaxation
- Reduces swelling and blood pressure
- Increases blood circulation
- Reduces muscular pain
- Contributes to developing the flexibility necessary for childbirth
- Contributes to shorter, less painful birth
- Reduces childbirth complications, medications and interventions
60 minutes - £45
90 minutes - £60
Gift vouchers are available from Jennifer!
Please Note: Pregnancy massage can not be performed in the first trimester.